Club Fu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RQ Server is back in action <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AFCA Pennoxxx

AFCA Pennoxxx

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-23

RQ Server is back in action <3 Empty
PostSubject: RQ Server is back in action <3   RQ Server is back in action <3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:47 am

You heard it right peeps, RQ ( Raisa , Qxz ) invasion RPG server is back online!!! This time even better than before ( if thats even possible), with so much action that will keep you on the edge of your seat! Dont wait any longer, start UT, go to server browser and join RQ server TODAY! Just like good old times Very Happy .

Greetz, AFCA

P.S RQ Do not pay me for this Razz and they didnt ask me to do this either...
Back to top Go down
*SR!*Harima

*SR!*Harima

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: I am sorry   RQ Server is back in action <3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm

I said many things, i said bad things, i know it, i insulted you, but i am sorry
I was an idiot, i know, i never wanted to say anything bad
I.. well... wanted to help, sorry, i am so sorry
I am sorry, i am too bad expressing me,
Many people gets mad with me and ignores me because of this,
But its not really my fault, i never had friends when was a kid,
But well, i am sorry
If want to verify this ask to Miyumi, well, sorry, i have to go now, later, i have some problems, sorry, i am sorry
I wont try to use UScript anymore
Back to top Go down
http://anime-fans.awardspace.biz
*SR!*Harima

*SR!*Harima

PostSubject: I wanna sleep...   RQ Server is back in action <3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 am

Well, i have a lot of work currently, so will continue with this... xD
I never planned anything, i just do as has been ordered to me
And about the thing you said about they can find server in server browser, i ask you this
How many people doesnt search a server in the list? Instead of that, they added it to favorites, xD, sorry by this comment if its insulting
I never thought anything about advertising my clan, if that was so, i would have been inviting daily people,
But i didnt, and now because i couldnt people, or invite, because nobody told me do it
I dont think anything for my benefit, really, i dont think anything for my benefit, people here gets mad by that too, its a insult dont accept things or favors, who would have knew that?
I have never tryied to advertise my clan, i have never tryied to get something good, i have never tryied to disturb someone
Justly, i only follow orders the people give to me
Why? Because i cant avoid it, i really, REALLY i dont do anything if nobody tells me to do something
I have been full days without eating simply by that, i have forgot even to breath, and well, that is really terrorific sometimes
And well... will continue tomorrow... i have tooooo many work to do xD
Back to top Go down
*SR!*Harima

*SR!*Harima

PostSubject: Ah, i forgot   RQ Server is back in action <3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 am

Before i forget, remember this, i cant ever lie, i cant, really, many people hides many things from me, because i tell them if they ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RQ Server is back in action <3   RQ Server is back in action <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RQ Server is back in action <3
Page 1 of 1